UI / UX Designer
Use your extensive experience in UI/UX to improve our website and help us create and design a beautiful, interactive mobile application. As a creative individual with amazing design ability, you will deliver interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, and full mockups. You will collaborate closely with your team and must be able to work with tight deadlines and present your ideas to various stakeholders. This full-time position is based in our New York Office and reports directly to the Director of Technology.
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from wireframe to mockup, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create supporting documentation such as wireframes, flowcharts, and process maps
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Assist frontend engineers in implementing designs
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout projects the product's interface
- Stay current on the latest design and frontend trends, standards, and practices
- Promote usability best practices
- 5+ years of web design experience
- 2+ years with mobile design experience
- Expert level at Adobe Photoshop and working knowledge of Illustrator
- Experience prototyping with Axure or similar tools
- Up to date knowledge of current web UI best practices and usability practices as well as web design trends
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Dashub is a fast-growing, innovative global technology company in the online automotive market. We’ve combined our passion for innovative technology with our enthusiasm for cars and created a modern platform for buying vehicles that evolves with today’s dynamic technological world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested in the subject line of your email.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements for our current openings, we will contact you with next steps. We currently do not accept phone calls regarding job openings or your application status. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.