- Define, code, test, and deploy new features with an emphasis on extensibility and performance
- Utilize latest HTML5, CSS, and JS techniques to produce highly-efficient, informative, and beautiful user experiences for customers
- Work cross-functionally with UX, Design, and other Engineering teams
- Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes
- Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and frontend application architecture
- 3+ years of frontend software development experience
- Experience in developing in mobile responsive websites
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with the Zurb Foundation framework
- Experience with server-side frontend development, including API design, implementing controllers, and integrating with other services
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
Dashub is a fast-growing, innovative global technology company in the online automotive market. We’ve combined our passion for innovative technology with our enthusiasm for cars and created a modern platform for buying vehicles that evolves with today’s dynamic technological world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested in the subject line of your email.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements for our current openings, we will contact you with next steps. We currently do not accept phone calls regarding job openings or your application status. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.