Backend Web Engineer
- Build new features with unit tests that can support our large and growing user base
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team’s ownership, which includes backend design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, maintenance and monitoring uptime of the services
- Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working and troubleshooting and improving what's not
- Collaborate on the vision of the services under the team's ownership
- Build the technology using simple, well-tested systems that grow over time and provide plenty of insight into production performance
- Support developed systems and solve bugs in production
- Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science / Engineering / or related experience
- 5+ years of experience in backend software development or other relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, NGINX, Redis, HTTP, caching and page rendering
- Experience building and designing highly scalable services, and RESTful APIs that power multiple consumers
- Experience with SOA architecture, working on distributed/high trafficked systems
- Strong software development fundamentals (Data Structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture)
- Strong understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests and automated testing
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Flexible schedule availability to work evenings or weekends if needed
Dashub is a fast-growing, innovative global technology company in the online automotive market. We’ve combined our passion for innovative technology with our enthusiasm for cars and created a modern platform for buying vehicles that evolves with today’s dynamic technological world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested in the subject line of your email.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements for our current openings, we will contact you with next steps. We currently do not accept phone calls regarding job openings or your application status. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.