Channel your charming people skills and enthusiasm for cars to help people find great deals on their next vehicle. Work with your team to ensure our customers are able to rely on Dashub.com to provide them with the perfect vehicle at thousands of dollars less than the dealership. Excite customers about how Dashub.com can improve their experience in purchasing a vehicle, and use your passion for people and cars to generate sales and build lasting customer relationships. We are looking for motivated self-starters to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment. This full-time position is based in our New York Office or our Tampa, FL Office and reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Assist in sales of online services and applications
- Daily volume phone follow up
- Marketing research
- Maintenance of online marketing campaigns
- Creating Excel spreadsheets
- Compilation of analytical and statistical data
- Outreach to potential clients
- Social media management
- International business, learning global business cultures
- At least a two-year degree or 1+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell and meet goals
- Experience solving customers' problems and addressing customer questions and concerns in a professional manner
- Experience with Google Office Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a CRM software
- Flexible schedule availability to work evenings or weekends if needed
Dashub is a fast-growing, innovative global technology company in the online automotive market. We’ve combined our passion for innovative technology with our enthusiasm for cars and created a modern platform for buying vehicles that evolves with today’s dynamic technological world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position in which you are interested in the subject line of your email.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements for our current openings, we will contact you with next steps. We currently do not accept phone calls regarding job openings or your application status. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.