Creative Marketing Intern
Use your passion for creative design and extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator to generate content for our many marketing campaigns. You will work with the entire technology and creative team on various projects including: graphic design, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and much more. This part-time position is based in our New York Office and reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Design graphics for marketing campaigns (to be used on website, emails, social media, brochures, etc.)
- Design email campaigns for new user signup
- Research and write social media content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create fresh content for our blog with both written and media pieces
- Generate and edit website content
- Collaborate with Marketing, Technology, and Sales departments
- Partner with third-party marketing individuals companies
- Current student or recent graduate focused on creative design, digital marketing and communications preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Basic skills in web design, email marketing, social media marketing is strongly preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong critical-thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Interest in design and digital marketing
- The ability to work fast and hard, and to know when to ask for help
- Interest in automobiles is a big plus
Dashub is a fast-growing, innovative global technology company in the online automotive market. We’ve combined our passion for innovative technology with our enthusiasm for cars and created a modern platform for buying vehicles that evolves with today’s dynamic technological world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested in the subject line of your email.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements for our current openings, we will contact you with next steps. We currently do not accept phone calls regarding job openings or your application status. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.